Are you an employer forced to make redundancies? Do you want to offer support to your affected employees?
If this is you, I may be able to offer that support – I am running a free workshop on the 11th September from 10.00 to 12.00 called Dust Off and Start Again – prepare for your dream role.
This workshop is aimed at people who are in a redundancy situation – they may be feeling disheartened and not sure how to get motivated to start their search for their next role. I would like to help them see their current situation as an opportunity for growth and inspire them to dust themselves off and start again armed with an appreciation of their own worth together with some useful practical guidance and tips.
So please feel free to provide any affected employees with this link to sign up to the workshop:
As your business grows and develops it is sometimes useful to get professional training or guidance on HR topics to support you and your team. Your HR Consultant can work with you to tailor HR workshops to effectively meet your needs in an informal setting either in-house or offsite.
A selection of the more popular workshops are outlined below but this is not an exhaustive list:
- Competency based interviewing skills
- Making legal selection decisions
- How to effectively integrate your new employee
Disciplinary & Grievance
- How to conduct – the procedure
- Carrying out investigations
- Different stages
- ACAS guidance
- How to get the best out of your employees
- Manager’s responsibilities
- How to deal with under performance
- Performance Improvement Plan
Employment Law Updates
- Latest Employment Law news
- Topical Employment Law subjects including:
- Working Time Directive
Your HR Consultant can cater for small or larger groups, please give Michelle a call or drop her an email to find out more.