Your HR Consultant can provide cost effective and practical Outplacement support for your employees.
It is a difficult time for both employees and for any company going through a redundancy process but by providing the right support, redundancy can be more readily accepted and viewed as a positive opportunity for the employees affected.
Your HR Consultant can provide both individual or group support for employees facing redundancy.
Individual Outplacement Support:
- 3 hour one to one career coaching sessions
- Psychometric testing – Completion of an Occupational Personality Question (Saville & Holdsworth) with a one-hour feedback session
- Follow up telephone support for one month on completion
Group Outplacement Support:
- 4-hour workshop to include:
- Psychological impact, Grief Cycle, Responsibility, Resilience
- Career highlights, transferrable competencies and skills
- Resources, CV, Interviews
- Action planning
- 8-hour workshop which would include the same elements as the half-day workshop but more in-depth. It would also allow time for additional exercises and to start to formulate an action plan.
Please note, included as part of both workshops are all handouts, exercises etc. plus follow up telephone support to attendees for one-month following the workshops.
Speak to Michelle for a free consultation on what support would be best suited for your employees.